Friday 29 April 2011

Divine Mercy- JESUS I TRUST IN YOU.

May God Bless you further this Sunday. Divine Mercy Sunday.
I am looking forward to the coverage of Beatification of John Paul II. What a fitting day for this to be happening.
JOHN PAUL II


Divine mercy image

St Faustina
Since attending my first Divine Mercy Feast Day many years ago now, I look forward to the Blessings that flow from it, but also the Day itself. It is a very moving day for me. JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU is something I live by, It was my first blog name and every year we start the novena with a lovely parish Priest On Good Friday. This year I was determined not to forget this Novena, so close to my heart. 

2 comments:

Sue Elvis said...

Yes, such a wonderful day! The words "Jesus I Trust in You" are written on Thomas' headstone.

i didn't know you used these words as your blog name. When did you change? That must have been before we became blogging friends.

God bless, Leanne!

Leanne said...

Hi Sue,
The blog I was referring to was my old "homeschoolblogger' account. Blogger is much easier to navigate. I still use Jesus I trust in you as my Signature to a couple of Forums. Such connections Sue