Thursday 3 March 2011

Friends

I have a dear friend who has been a wonderful Blessing in my life.
Dermot & I read a daily devotional together, and this passage from Sirach reminded me of my dear friend.
Faithful friends are a sturdy shelter:                                         
whoever finds one has found a treasure.
Faithful friends are beyond price;
no amount can balance their worth.
Faithful friends are life-saving medicine;
and those who fear the Lord will find them.
Sirach 6: 14-16.

She has been a treasure, and I knew I just needed to sent this to her. She was touched by the words, as I was.
She felt compelled to share it at a small gathering of women. They were in turn touched by these words. I am so pleased I shared these words with her, right there and then.

God Blesses me every day. I need to see his treasures and recognise the flowers and the birds.

1 comment:

Dove's Rest said...

God Blesses me every day. I need to see his treasures and recognise the flowers and the birds.

Totally agree.

Just had time to pop over before Bible Study arrives. Have a lovely week. Blessings Renelle