Tuesday 6 July 2010

Peaceful service

I receive a beautiful reflection into my mailbox each day and today I read this:
It is only a small selection. I hope you enjoy the sharing.
Keep your heart in peace and let nothing trouble you, not even your faults. You must humble yourself and amend them peacefully, without being discouraged or cast down, for God's dwelling is in peace.
Hope in His goodness and redouble your confidence in proportion as your troubles increase.
To do this I must resolute to:.
 I will practice peace in God's Will. I will try to be content with my life and where the Lord has brought me. The things that happen to me are all part of His plan.
I have these words on my bedroom wall, and remember the same Mary Vitamin giving me the same feeling of peace about 2 or 3 years ago.

May God Send you peace in your heart and your actions today

No comments: