Tuesday 18 May 2010

photos

Its only Tuesday, and already it feels like its Thursday.
We have been preparing photos and storing them on disc for our friends o/seas.
This then made me realise, how many photos need to be placed in correct files and others to the bin.
Brid has her own file of her photos and 'silly vidoes', as she calls it.
We have arranged them all according to year and then break that down into months and events.
It is easy to find photos now, great job leanne.
So I have spend 2 days printing and cropping photos. Rearranging photos in our home and thinking of how to store our photos- as they are taking up tooo too much room on my hard drive.
One suggestion is to copy them to an external hard drive, another is to copy them to discs.
Well I like them being on my computer so I can easily assess them for family functions and blog work. I also like them on my computer as a screen saver.

So where is this leading, just questioning how to store these large files effectively.
I couldn't help but put a photo in of my dearest most adorable man. Love of my life.

4 comments:

Dove's Rest said...

I'm sure your heart melts when you see him smiling at you like that...right?!
It happens to me all the time (but with my own husband smiling at me of course)!
Blessings

Leanne said...

Of course !!!! yep every time

Dove's Rest said...

Just wondering what is 'Kind Conversations'?

Leanne said...

Its a catholic womens chat environment set up by a fellow blogger in usa. go have a look